Life At Fuel
There’s a moment when it all comes together. When a complicated challenge turns into a creative solution. When a problem turns into an opportunity. We live for those moments.
Here at Fuel, creativity is what drives us forward. We want the outliers. The non-conformists. The game-changers. And that’s where you come in. To transform the face of logistics, we need your help. This is not just a job, it’s a lifestyle. We want you to be excited about the work you’re doing and the company you’re doing it for. And if challenges arise? That’s ok – rise to the challenge. No two days are exactly the same, and that’s what makes working at Fuel so gratifying.
Rise to the challenge. Find your Fuel.
Ready to Fuel your adventure?
- Logistic Support Agent - Toronto
- Logistic Account Specialist - Toronto
- Safety and Compliance Coordinator
- Carrier Sales Manager - Chicago
- Logistic Support Agent – Evening Shift - Montreal
- Mechanic - Trailer - Sherbrooke Area
- Logistic Account Specialist - Montreal
- Branch Manager - Toronto
- Compliance Specialist - Montreal
- Logistic Support Agent - Chicago
- Facility Coordinator - Montréal
Unlike most conventional logistics providers, our greatest strength is our ability to understand the fundamental driving force of our industry. We are a carrier. We own assets, we buy our own equipment and we hire our own drivers. We understand what it takes to purchase, maintain and run equipment safely. We understand hours of service, driver problems, waiting time and most importantly, we understand maximizing revenue and minimizing empty miles. Through respect and active communication, we have developed strong relationships with our partner carriers by bringing value-added efficiencies to their network and ensuring timely payment options. Reputed for providing strategic solutions to our members, whenever and however they need it. We understand trucking. We don’t just use it. Let us welcome you to the Fuel network and let us work for you.
Find your Fuel.
What We Offer
- Commitment to complimenting the strategic optimization of your equipment
- Access to round trip synergies for efficient planning options
- Accessibility to Fuel’s vast network of backhaul and head haul movements
- Favorable payment options
- 24 hour accessibility to our operation team
Drivers Class 1
With consistent lanes and a wide network of services, our most important cargo is our drivers. It’s our goal to provide our drivers with the best in the industry, ensuring safety is at the top of the list. Drive safely and the opportunity for a lucrative career is accessible to you.
This is the cornerstone message to our drivers.
Fuel strives to offer the best opportunities for drivers, ranging from an abundance of available miles, attractive compensation and “as new” equipment maintenance standards to prioritizing safety and supporting quality of life.
We do this with an industry leading pay structure, endless options of loads for our trucks, latest model Freightliner and Volvo trucks, E-logs for a stress free cab environment and the respect and understanding that a driver needs to get home to his or her family after a long week on the road.
We have the miles, equipment and tools to keep you rolling and safe. And we have the culture to respect you.
Welcome to Fuel.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay structure
- Comprehensive health and benefits package
- Access to sophisticated equipment and training
- Availability to constant routes
- Smart software and technology reinforcing efficiency and safety
Define success on your own terms and achieve it through us. Fuel’s operational excellence allows us to offer you a wide variety of load planning solutions to optimally run your trucks. We minimize empty miles, create efficient and attractive trips and allow you to maximize your milleage potential while respecting HOS and safety regulations. We offer competitive pay, privileged fuelling prices and take pride in providing the best and most stable work environment for our owner operators.
What We Offer
- A safety first attitude
- Maximum legal mileage
- A positive work environment
- Competitive pay structure with advantageous insurance options
Fuel has offices in Montreal, Toronto, Chicago, Nevada and Mexico.