Rise to the Challenge
There’s a moment when it all comes together. When a complicated challenge turns into a creative solution. When a problem turns into an opportunity. We live for those moments.
Here at Fuel, creativity is what drives us forward. We want the outliers. The non-conformists. The game-changers. And that’s where you come in. To transform the face of logistics, we need your help. This is not just a job, it’s a lifestyle. We want you to be excited about the work you’re doing and the company you’re doing it for. And if challenges arise? That’s ok – rise to meet them. No two days are exactly the same, and that’s what makes working at Fuel so gratifying.
Rise to the challenge. Find your Fuel.
The usual way of doing
things is never good enough
For us, the usual way of doing things is never good enough. We’re challenging everything: the traditional way logistics has been executed, our competition, even the way we do things ourselves.
Bottom Line? The Fuel team is:
Ensuring sustainability is an integral part of the way we do business and an essential element of our strategy to build a globally competitive company.
The key to our success lies in our operational excellence: our goal is to have as many fully loaded trucks as possible with few empty miles. We believe being sustainable requires looking towards reducing our environmental footprint as well as supporting our local communities.
What We Offer
- Aerodynamic skirts and high-efficiency power units, with reduced emission controls on our entire fleet
- ParkSmart, a state-of-the-art heating and cooling system, which allows drivers to sleep with the engine off while still maintaining maximum cabin comfort and fuel economy
- Pre-programmed ventilation systems allowing control of heating and cooling consumption during off-hours
- Electronic payment policies and EDI technology eliminating the need for a paper trail
At Fuel, logistics is defined as a lifestyle, not a job. That’s why we hire for fit first. Attitude over experience, always. We groom green, meaning we hire talented people who may have little logistics experience and encourage them to evolve through training and mentorship. The result? An exciting, lifelong career path.
Success in business always comes back to its people. We recognize this and work to provide a supportive community for our staff which in turn delivers results for everyone. Teamwork is vital to our success and sticking together is how we get every job done with the highest morale. Fuel is invested in developing a sustainable future for the communities in which we live and work.
Some of our partners include:
- Almost Home Kids
- Children’s Wish
- Habitat for Humanity
- Kids Code
- Loyola High School Foundation
- Montreal Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Maison Rene-Verrier
- Ruck March Chicago
- Sponsorship of a variety of local sports teams