Fuel reserves the right to change this Policy from time to time, without prior notice. Any modification will be in accordance with privacy laws of Canada and will be posted at the beginning of this page.
This Policy applies to any personal information collected by Fuel. Personal information may include, without limitation, your name, telephone number, email address and mailing address. As a visitor to this website, you are not required to provide any personal information. However, you may consent to provide and disclose personal information to us by using certain features of this website such as newsletter subscription, email notification, information request and Careers section.
Fuel will not disclose, sell or lease any of your submitted personal information to any third party without your permission, unless required by law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, please note that the “Application” feature of the Careers section of this website is hosted by a third party. As such, your personal information provided to Fuel in such section will be available to the third party only for the purpose of hosting and administering such section and related database.
Personal information is treated as confidential information by Fuel and we endeavour to keep your personal information protected at all times by keeping it in a secure environment. Furthermore, only employees whose duties require access to such information will be granted access to your personal information.
However, since no data exchange over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely private and confidential, Fuel will not be liable for any use that may be made of the personal information provided by you or any third party.
Third Party Links
If you have requested to be on our mailing list, you may cancel your subscription at any time by following the process identified in such emails, by unsubscribing here (insert link), or by contacting us by using the information provided herein.
If you have provided us with your personal information and wish to update, verify or have the information revised or removed, please contact us using the information provided herein.
In addition to the requests in this section, any questions, comments or complaints regarding Fuel’s Policy may be directed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and by mail to Fuel Transport Inc., 2480 rue Senkus, Lasalle, QC H8N 2X9.
When used herein, the term « Fuel », « us » or « we » refers to Fuel Transport Inc. and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
By using this website, you consent to the terms and conditions of this agreement (« Agreement ») below:
- This website is provided by Fuel and may be used by you for general information and non-commercial use only.
- Changes to this website may be periodically made by Fuel without notice. This website may contain technical inaccuracies or typological errors.
- Unless otherwise stated, the contents on this website are presented for promoting Fuel products and services.
- Fuel does not represent that materials, products or services depicted on this website are appropriate and available in all locations.
- The names “Fuel”, “Fuel Transport” and all logos, icons or designations related to Fuel and displayed on this website are trademarks, registered or not, are the exclusive property of Fuel. The trade-marks listed herein are provided as an example and such enumeration shall not be interpreted in such a manner to exclude any other trademarks currently owned or that will be owned in the future by Fuel.
- This website contains material which his owned by us or licensed to us. This material includes, without limitation, the design, literature, content, layout, look, pictures, appearance, graphics, products or services offered by Fuel. This website and its entire content are protected by copyright and reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with applicable copyright laws. You are not authorized to change, adapt, rearrange, reformulate the contents of this website in any way whatsoever.
- To the extent permitted by law, this website and its content are provided “as-is” and as available without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to (i) implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, (ii) that this website or its content will meet your requirements or will be compatible with your computer or related software or equipment, (iii) that this website is accurate, valid, reliable, authentic, current or complete or (iv) that this website will continue to operate without interruptions or be error free.
- To the extent applicable by law, Fuel disclaims all liability regarding any damage or injury a user may incur from the use of this website, including the presence of any virus or similar destructive agent that may have infected the website, regardless of whether or not Fuel had or could have had prior knowledge of such risk. Moreover, the user agrees that Fuel shall not have any responsibility or liability in connection with this website or its contents to the user or any other person for any loss or damage whatsoever, direct, incidental, indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages arising from or in connection with the use or access to this website or its content.
- From time to time this website may include links to third-party websites. The user understands that such links are independent from Fuel and that Fuel has no control over the content of such websites and does not give any warranty with respect to such websites.
- This Agreement is governed and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Quebec without reference to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any litigation will be submitted to a competent court of the district of Montreal, province of Quebec. Should any specific provisions of this Agreement be found to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, this shall not in any way affect the validity and enforceability of the remainder of the Agreement which shall continue to be binding.